- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience is required.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing, demand generation, and/or digital marketing Ability to create content and execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Working experience with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with multi-product organizations that sell to the IT market
- Working experience with agencies and budget management
- Experience working on a global scale across multiple regions (e.g., Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM), Asia Pacific (APAC), and North America) is preferred.
- Working experience in a fast-paced environment, such as a high-tech startup
- familiarity with business-to-business (B2B) growth models and funnel optimization best practices.
Concerning the job
Whether you’re using a consumer product (such as Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, or Android) or a business product (such as Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, or Analytics), you’re part of a full marketing experience because you’re in charge of every aspect of the product’s journey. You help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base by determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, and external communications. This means you’ll be working with people from Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering, and other departments. You will be involved in product marketing strategy from start to finish in this role.
In this role, you’ll lead high-impact campaigns to raise awareness and meet Google Workspace’s demand generation goals on a global scale. You’re a creative marketer and storyteller who turns product value into solutions that speak to and resonate with specific target audiences and come to life through a variety of marketing channels. You’ll create the basic bill of materials (BOM) and assets, as well as define the launch and campaign strategy and key performance indicators.