- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience is required.
- 5 years of experience in B2B or B2C product marketing and consumer insights
- Knowledge of or desire to pursue a career in tech product marketing.
- familiarity with current privacy and security trends
- Capability to simplify complex ideas and messages without losing key points
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Concerning the job
Whether you’re using a consumer product (such as Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, or Android) or a business product (such as Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, or Analytics), you’re part of a full marketing experience because you’re in charge of every aspect of the product’s journey. You help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base by determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, and external communications. This means you’ll be working with people from Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering, and other departments. You will be involved in product marketing strategy from start to finish in this role.
- Assist with customer research, insights, product positioning, proof points, best practices, and customer success stories to increase app campaign adoption.
- Discover user insights that influence product roadmaps and help product marketing projects achieve their objectives.
- Plan and implement global marketing campaigns to increase product adoption.
- Define strategic initiatives to increase feature adoption for privacy and security features, and align on key performance indicators and go-to-market plans with Program Managers and cross-functional stakeholders.